Butt implants enhance buttock appearance by giving it a shapely size making your physique look very attractive.
During the butt implant surgical procedure, you will be given anesthesia. Both butt sides get an incision and a recommended silicone implant is positioned above or within gluteal muscles on the bottom and top side. The incision is closed using layered sutures. Final results take some time to be noticed.
Before you approve the surgical procedure the plastic surgeon from the Buttock Implant Toronto clinic will discuss with you the risks and benefits involved. Even talk to you about the aftercare for maintaining the effect of the implants for long term.
Benefits of buttock implants
- Tones upper gluteus muscle and offers attractive round, full butt.
- Reshapes the asymmetrical butt.
- Too small butt can get enlarged.
- Obese people can gain from removal of fat from butt area and get a round one.
- Lumps or pimples can get eliminated to get a harmonious figure.
- Promotes self-confidence.
Risks of buttock implants
- Incision can possibly damage blood vessels or muscles, which causes bleeding and increases risk of blood clots in sensitive areas.
- Rupture is also a potential risk that can cause scars.
- Butt implants can shift giving asymmetric shape to the butts.
- Exposure to infection increases due to incisions.
- Fat tissue beneath the skin get exposed and possibly die because of surgery.
- Skin swelling or discoloration can last for long time after surgery.
- Pains in the gluteus region can be experienced.
- If you are unable to maintain weight then this can impact even the butt area impacting the ultimate butt enhancement result adversely.
Consider all the risks and benefits prior you choose to enhance your butt!